Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yippy - a Hopsicle

For the last time people - Lime does NOT have to be infused into every beer. There's a reason why beer is infused with fruit during the brewing process and it has nothing to do with trying to make it Bud Light Lime's latest shitty cousin.

Interesting idea but FAIL otherwise. This is a beersicle like I'm the Queen of England. And so I ask this - why not start with a better beer? If you're really so geeked about getting and calling it a hopsicle, then it should be about the taste of the beer (aka the hops, for example)...not lime, syrup, and tequilla blasphemy.

Im sure this will sell like hotcakes, I'm sure it'll be "refreshing", I'm sure people will get jacked up, but I doubt this will be a hit among true beer drinkers. Yippy, another half-assed "beer" product that lends a bad name to the world's most popular alcoholic beverage.

"Enjoy"

No comments:

Post a Comment