Friday, May 27, 2011

Deschutes+Boulevard introduce White IPA Collaboration to Portland

Boulevard brew master, Steven Pauwels, found himself amongst welcoming Portlanders at Deschutes Portland Brew Pub and Green Dragon Bistro and Pub on Thursday. The crowd was able to enjoy the latest collaboration b/w Deschutes and Boulevard breweries. Unfortunately, most (all) of Kansas City missed the event...yet, by some twist of fate, I happened to fly into Portland Thursday night to visit family (and drink some amazing Northwest brews with JK). I was not able to attend the meet the brewer event either, but will be able to grab the "test" collaboration at Deschutes and/or Green Dragon tonight, barring they don't run out b/w now and then. If, nay, when I get my hands on some of this amazing collaborative brew, I'll report back to the KC crowd asap. (teasing) I guess it pays to have family in Portland, eh?

Check out a great synopsis on OregonLive.com: 

While you're at it, make sure follow the blog and connect to our facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment